Ultimate Pearl Harbor Experience
Discover Oahu's most popular visitor destination that includes an incredible Pearl Harbor experience.
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Stand on the USS Arizona Memorial
Admission to the USS Battleship Missouri
Admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum
Oil drops make the Black Tears of the USS Arizona
Local friendly staff
The actual Anchor from the USS Arizona Battleship
View of the USS Bowfin Submarine
Aloha Refund Policy
Waikiki Pick-up Locations
6:00am Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
6:05am Hilton Grand Islander Bus Depot
6:10am Hale Koa Hotel (port e cochere)
6:15am La Croix (Olohana St.)
6:20am Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
6:25am Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave)
6:30am Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave)
6:35am Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave)
Masks Required indoors at Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Starting Saturday May 21, masks are required regardless of vaccination status in the following locations: restrooms, gift shop, museums, theaters, the USS Arizona Memorial & The Ford Island Bus Tour bus.
Includes tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial along with admission to the USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum! This incredible full day experience provides you with all your tickets and provides you a 10% discount off your meals at the Aviation Museum’s Laniakea Café!
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitors Center Tour
- USS Arizona Memorial tour and boat ride
- USS Battleship Missouri Tour
- Tour the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Admission to the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
Activity Times:6:00am to 4:00pm
No upgrades available
- Includes one iced-bottled water per person
- Narrated, convenient luxury round-trip transportation
- Tickets to the Battleship Missouri
- Tickets for the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Admission to Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- 10% discount on meal at Aviation Museum’s Laniakea Café
Pearl Harbor Video
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
All of our drivers have years of tour guide experience and receive constant training in providing the highest quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour unique and 100% local!
Know before you book:
- Bags that offer concealment, such as purses, handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage, etc. that exceed the measurements of 1.5" X 2.25" X 5.5," are not allowed at the monument.
- The park has a baggage storage facility near the entrance to the visitor center.
- There is a fee of $6 per standard bag, $7.50 per piece of luggage. Storage is available daily from 6:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Security measures are strictly enforced at all visitor destinations on Pearl Harbor.