See all of our vehicles in our fleet.
- Must possess a solid understanding of Hawaiian history and know their way around Oahu.
- Knowledge and understanding of proper usage of the Hawaiian language
- Friendly and personable, clean and well-presented
- Weekly cultural training with different areas of focus from a state-certified staff
- Access to community resources for deeper training and certifications
- Ongoing monthly group and individual training and employee bonding and sharing. The group setting allows peers to learn from each other as well as our team instructor, who is state-certified in the History & Culture of Hawaii program and is sensitive to Hawaiian beliefs and customs. Individual training encourages educational and cultural growth without judgment
- Focus on the small-group experience
- Fly Shuttle’s unique, culturally- based experiences differ from all other “cookie-cutter tours.” We strive to provide our guests something authentic and fun while incorporating historic and educational values