Ko Olina: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
Discover Oahus most popular tour that includes an incredible Pearl Harbor experience, along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour.
Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
Stand on the USS Arizona Memorial
Oil drops make the Black Tears of the USS Arizona
Drive through the Punchbowl Cemetery of the Pacific
Local friendly staff
The actual Anchor from the USS Arizona Battleship
View of the USS Bowfin Submarine
Photo opportunity of the King Kamehameha Statue
Quick view of the Iolani Palace
Aloha Refund Policy
Ko Olina Pick-up Locations
9:30am Hampton Inn Kapolei
9:45am Embassy Suites Kapolei
9:50am Four Seasons Ko Olina (port e cochere)
10:00am Aulani, a Disney Resort (port e cochere)
10:10am Ko Olina Beach Villas
10:20am Marriott Ko Olina Vacation Club (Main Lobby port e cochere)
10:30am Ko Olina Marina (Main Building)
This incredible five-hour tour provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, on the Japanese attack, and stand on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Stand on the USS Arizona Memorial
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- View of Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Museums, & Kawaiahao Church
Activity Times:9:30am to 3:00pm
No upgrades available
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation from Ko Olina to Pearl Harbor
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
Pearl Harbor Video
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
This amazing experience offers the complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience and includes a historic Honolulu tour. Highlights include: Chinatown, ’Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, and then stops for a family photo opportunity at the popular statue of King Kamehameha (King of the Hawaiian Islands). Then the tour continues to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater (below).
All of our drivers have years of tour guide experience and receive constant training in providing the highest quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour unique and 100% local!
Know before you book:
- This excursion involves walking over sandy, grassy and gravel surfaces, it is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.
- Dress in casual clothing and wear flat, comfortable shoes.
- This excursion will operate in all weather conditions.
- The order of sites visited may vary.